What Thermal Imaging Is & Used For:
Infrared technology is changing home inspections dramatically and protecting homeowners – or soon to be homeowners – from costly issues. Infrared technology is used to scan a home & see the various temperatures that occur within the home.
We at Bee Sure Home Inspection Services, LLC. are certified thermal inspectors. When we scan the home, we know what temperatures are expected to be in an area, and also notice when it is higher or lower than it should be.
Why Do I Need a Thermal Imaging Inspection?
Thermal imagery provides an immediate look at the condition of the home, without having to tear anything apart to see inside of walls.
Thermal Inspections Can Reveal:
- The placement of studs and rafters that might not be to the code
- Water penetration into roofs and ceiling surfaces
- Moisture build up in building materials
- Detection of missing or insufficient insulation
- Electrical issues at points like breaker boxes, outlets, and switches
- Detect plumbing & piping and their proper/improper installation
- Impact on energy efficiency
- Detection of pests