As professional home inspectors, we have inspected countless homes and met many different buyers.
While you don’t need to know everything about homes and inspections, there are some things that you can do to come prepared for your inspection day – that might even help you take care of your new home once you move in!
Know The Features of The Home
When you are house hunting, most buyers look at tons of different homes.
- A good rule of thumb is to look closely at the listing of the home before the inspection.
- Find which systems and features the home you are looking at contains.
- This way – when you are walking through the home with your inspector, you will recognize the items that they are pointing out to you and learn more about these features & where they are located.
Come Prepared With Questions
Your inspection day is a great opportunity to learn more about the home and to ask your inspector any questions that you may have.
By coming prepared with certain questions, you can make sure that you don’t forget anything that you wanted to know about – and your inspector has a wealth of knowledge that you should take advantage of!
Be On Time & Be Prepared!
This is the easiest & most important thing that you can do to impress your home inspector. Inspectors are professionals and will be to the house at the exact time that your inspection is scheduled.
- Coming prepared with questions, water, paperwork, & anything else that you need, will set the tone for your inspection to be a success.
- Whether you are a seasoned home buyer or a first-time buyer, your inspector is there to help you make an informed decision & learn everything you can about your potential future home!
If you need a home inspection, you can trust us at Bee Sure Home Inspection Services to help you every step of the way!